7Penn Garden Plant Flower Bulb Auger 3in x 12in Rapid Planter - Post or Umbrella Hole Digger for 3/8in Hex Drive Drill by 7Penn at Cobble Stone Inn. MPN: 5351. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Planting and landscaping can be a guessing game and back-breaking hard work, but the 7Penn Garden Plant Flower Bulb Auger 3'' x 12'' Inch Rapid Planter makes the process simple. Use a 3/8-inch 18V or greater drill on a slow speed to drill into your landscape and lift the rapid planter out of the created hole. It has a large length that eliminates constantly bending over while drilling, and this rapid planter will even drill through loose, rocky material so you can plant bulbs and bedding plants
Product Description & Reviews
Planting and landscaping can be a guessing game and back-breaking hard work, but the 7Penn Garden Plant Flower Bulb Auger 3" x 12" Inch Rapid Planter makes the process simple. Use a 3/8-inch 18V or greater drill on a slow speed to drill into your landscape and lift the rapid planter out of the created hole. It has a large length that eliminates constantly bending over while drilling, and this rapid planter will even drill through loose, rocky material so you can plant bulbs and bedding plants anywhere you want. The steel shaft with a glossy black painted finish and non-slip hex drive, 3-inch diameter, and 12-inch length (10-inch flighting) make this planter perfect for planting, tiling, and mixing. Drill not included. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features & Highlights
- PLANT MORE IN LESS TIME: The 7Penn Rapid Planter takes out all of the guesswork in planting bulbs; Simply drill as far as the auger will go and lift the auger out of the hole - it is that simple! Drill required, not included
- SAVE YOUR BACK: Has a large 12-inch (30.5cm) length that eliminates constantly bending over while drilling; No need to worry about rocky landscapes, because this rapid planter drills through loose, rocky material so you can plant bulbs and bedding plants anywhere you want; Not for use with large or solid rock
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: This rapid planter is the professional landscapers' choice for dramatically increasing efficiency when planting bulbs, 3-inch (7.6cm) potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and shrubs, tilling soil or planter boxes, mixing seed, soil, fertilizer, paint, or batches of mortar mix for hardscapes; Effortless dig post holes or even bring it on vacation to drill a hole in sand to anchor your beach umbrella
- EASY TO USE: Use a 3/8-inch or larger drill on low (slow) speed, drill into soil or applicable landscape straight down 12 inches, and lift out of hole; 18V or greater drill recommended; For cordless drills a 14V drill minimum is recommended; Keep auger clean from soil and debris when not in use
- BUILT TO LAST: 3/8-inch (1cm) steel shaft with non-slip hex drive; 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter x 12-inch (30.5cm) length; 10 inches (25.4cm) of durable 10-gauge flighting on a heavy duty 3/8-inch steel shaft with glossy black painted finish
Planting Tulip Bulbs
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
12.6 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches
3.78 x 3.43 x 12.64 inches
Have questions about this item (5351), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 7Penn, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
This mix offers a wide variety of colors and shapes of Tulips and a wonderful, bright daffodil. No two mixes will be the same! Full Sun, Partial Shade Blooms Mid Spring 10''-18'' Tall Zone 2-10 Narcissus: These bulbs can be left in the ground after b...
A pleasing blend of colors will add some excitement to your garden this spring! Full Sun, Partial Shade 20''-22'' Tall Blooms mid spring 12/+cm Zone 2-8 Darwin Hybrid: These are the most popular landscape varieties. Beautiful mid-season blooms which ...