Blood Orange Trees - Large Citrus Trees Available - NO Shipping to CA, FL, TX, LA, AZ - 1-2 ft. by Brighter Blooms at Cobble Stone Inn. MPN: ORG-BLD-12_1QT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. - Easy to grow - Fresh, organic fruit - Tolerates light frost! - Adapts to wide range of soil and climates - Pest and disease-resistant - Fragrant summer blooms Great tasting, ripe juicy oranges in early to late spring that have some added zip! Moro Blood Oranges are unique with their dark red flesh. Imagine the beauty of your garnish, morning juice or fresh fruit salads with the exciting red color of this most unusual citrus fruit. The Moro Orange is famous for its delicious flavor.
Product Description & Reviews
- Easy to grow - Fresh, organic fruit - Tolerates light frost! - Adapts to wide range of soil and climates - Pest and disease-resistant - Fragrant summer blooms Great tasting, ripe juicy oranges in early to late spring that have some added zip! Moro Blood Oranges are unique with their dark red flesh. Imagine the beauty of your garnish, morning juice or fresh fruit salads with the exciting red color of this most unusual citrus fruit. The Moro Orange is famous for its delicious flavor. This super sweet fruit is laden with rich citrus flavor that has a distinctive aftertaste, reminiscent of strawberry and raspberry. Try adding an exciting twist of unusual red citrus to your culinary masterpieces that call for fresh orange slices. Blood oranges get their name from the burgundy flush on their skin, red flesh and juice color. The Moro Blood Orange is the newest named variety in this classification of citrus fruit. This unique citrus tree is the number one blood orange fruit marketed in the US. You'll enjoy the beautiful show of fragrant citrus blossoms wafting scent through your yard. This easy to grow citrus tree is a highly productive dwarf. Moro is the earliest ripening of the Blood Oranges; you'll enjoy an abundant harvest in February through early April, depending on your location. The Moro Blood Orange Tree is Extremely Adaptable You'll find that an open sunny spot with good drainage will keep your new blood orange tree happy. The Moro is cold hardy to an astounding 27 degrees! It has a rounded shape with glossy foliage 12 months a year. You can maintain it at whatever size you desire with some light pruning. It even adapts to a wide range of soils, and is pest and disease resistant! Moro is the most colorful of all blood oranges and contains high health benefits. On top of having more fiber than m
Features & Highlights
- SHIPPING SIZE- plants come 1-2 feet tall. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day
- DELIVERY- your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- CANNOT ship to CA, FL, TX, LA, AZ due to federal agricultural restrictions... if you live in these states and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.
Have questions about this item (ORG-BLD-12_1QT), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brighter Blooms, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The jaboticaba is a slow growing large shrub or small, bushy tree. It reaches a height of 10 - 15 feet in California and 12 - 45 feet in Brazil, depending on the species. The thin, beige to reddish bark flakes off much like that of the guava. The Jab...
mpn: PineIslandMalpPunic, ean: 0612068959130,
This small shrub has arching dark brown stems with green leaves and pink flowers followed by red berries throughout the year. Excellent bonsai or house plant specimen. The creeping stems and sometimes exposed roots can create really interesting shape...